Arlington Parks & Recreation Department
Youth Sports League Information 2020
To enhance our community by delivering quality programs, facilities and services through recreational sports that encourage community participation.
Program Registration Information:
- Age determination - is the age of your child at the time of registration.
- Participants may play up an older age group – 6 year old playing in Division 7-8. Participants may not play down in age groups – 6 year old playing in Division 3-4.
- Ages 3-6 will play six (6) games. Ages 7+ will play eight (8) games during the season.
- Program registration fee includes: League games, jersey, cap (baseball only) and end of season award (Divisions 3-10U only)!
- All youth leagues will be Co-Ed for all divisions with the exception of Girl's Softball!
- Games will be played on Saturday and during the week.
- Refunds or credits will not be issues for games not played due to inclement weather. The department will guarantee two make-up games per season.
- Refunds are only issued if the Department cancels a league!
For more program information, visit us at - Youth Sports Website
Interested in Volunteering? City of Arlington volunteers are required to submit an online application. Once the application has been submitted, it takes about one week for approval.
- Click on the link below to create a new account or update your existing account. This system is separate from the online registration.
- If you have lived outside of the State of Texas in the past 7 years you will need to submit an out of state background form.
- Once you are approved, you will receive a confirmation email. Photo ID's will be issued at the coaches meeting.
- Youth Sports Volunteer Coach Link
Arlington Parks and Recreation Department - 1400 Dugan - Arlington, Texas 76010 - (817) 459-5463